Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From the Archives

So I have been reading through old letters I have sent to several over the past few years and here is one:

I told you that in order for us to be friends (which at this point its either we are only friends, or we are nothing at all) I wanted us to have a clear understanding of each other. I also told you that you have detered the way I know I am because of what I believe are some assumptions you have of me.

Perseverant .
Stubborn.
Practical.
Rash.
Ambitious and want to achieve permanence in life.
For security, I begin with a solid base.
I don't reason before I speak or think before I do always.
My reasoning is very clear and follows definite and acceptable patterns.
Warm-hearted and kind
I can become violent without warning if something tries my patience
I am consistent
I use all my resources to win
I hate losing, even if it's the best thing for me
I take failure really hard
I want to love everything
I am too trusting
Skeptical
Creative
I know space, and planning, I am visionary
I can teach but I can't implement
Egocentric
I like science and philosophy
My tendencies are to lose interest after a certain time
In emotional situations tendency to be somewhat inconsistent, volatile, and
Changeable.
I have an image of pride
My grasp of the real world is lose
I'm physical sensitive to injustice, it can make me ill
My environment has a big effect on me
I get distraught over conditions I feel powerless about.
Sometimes I like to be in a place safe from responsibility.
I associate myself with people who have their feet on the ground
I have an aimless wandering temperament.
I am sympathetic
I cannot turn down a hand that asks for help.
Some parts of me are psychic.
I am very sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment